it's the big show down (for people from this area at least) so place your bets now
I'm pulling for VT ... since I see them as the lesser of the two evils plus I picked them in my pick-em so don't let me down Hokies!!
it's the big show down (for people from this area at least) so place your bets now
I'm pulling for VT ... since I see them as the lesser of the two evils plus I picked them in my pick-em so don't let me down Hokies!!
Option C: neither.
cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.....
as much as it pains me to root for tech, i hope they win, because its more of a tenn people vs va people since we are so close in gate city, and i don't want them to think they are better for another reason other than a geograhpical flatter area seperated by less mountains
Gate City: 16 State Championships in the 2000s
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
V---o---l---s v--o--l--s v-o-l-s go vols go
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Hokie Hokie Hokie Hi...Tech Tech VPI
Go vols
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks